|| Tips for printing your sheets ||
Set image printing to border-less AND margin-less
Set paper to border less and margin less, too.
Choose accurate paper size:
if download is 4 x 6, choose 4 x 6 even if printing on a standard 8.5 x 11 size paper. Be sure you set your margins to zero.
Print preview: Test run on regular paper to insure correct sizing before using specialty paper.
Keep your cutting equipment sharp so the cuts are crisp and clean.
If you need a little more wiggle room to make sure cuts, try printing at 101% so you don't have to be too accurate.
|| Type of paper ||
- We highly recommend matte paper. Images come out clean and sharp. This paper also does best when making jewelry.
|| Reminders ||
- All screens vary in coloration. Printing results will vary based on your personal home printer or commercial printer.
- There are no refunds or exchanges due to the digital nature of the sale.
- You ARE RESPONSIBLE for verifying the correct size before purchasing.
- No physical item will be sent.
- Please respect the amount of time it takes to create your print and collage sheets. DO NOT RESELL any of these files. Please see our policy page for what you can and cannot do with our files.
- All files are in high resolution for best print results.